If you wanna stock up on F/F reads during pride month here’s some affordable recommendations!
But first, an honorable mention, Come Close by Sappho for just $3. Cause who doesn’t need some sapphic poetry for pride month?
- Fat Angie by E.E. Charlton-Trujillo
- You Know Me Well by Nina LaCour & David Levithan
- Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli
10 more LGBTQ+ books for €10
Since it’s gift buying season, if you’re looking for some nice book-ish presents for your friends (or yourself!) here’s a list of affordable physical books with free worldwide shipping!
- Carol by Patricia Highsmith
- We Are Okay by Nina LaCour
- Ash by Malinda Lo
- Affinity by Sarah Waters
- Georgia Peaches and Other Forbidden Fruit by Jaye Robin Brown
- Girl Hearts Girl by Lucy Sutcliffe
- Unspeakable by Abbie Rushton
- The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danforth
- Our Own Private Universe by Robin Talley
- Far From You by Tess Sharpe
Happy reading~ ❄️