From @books-on-a-wire‘s post, there is a feature in Goodreads which shows your most read authors (as shelved in your collections).
1. Alexa Riley at 46 – Whoops, I read a lot of Alexa Riley. Her stuff is like candy! But they have started putting out multiple novellas a month and I think the quality is going down.
2. Terry Pratchett at 43 – You should read the Discworld books, they are awesome.
3. Ruby Dixon at 27 – Blue, furry aliens on an ice planet. Or, dragons in the post apocalypse. Or, menage-seeking bikers. In other words, fantastic books to read.
4. Kristen Ashley at 25 – Hmm, a little embarrassed to have read this much Kristen Ashley. I’m a glutton for punishment?
5. T.S. Joyce at 24 – Fuck yeah, werebears!
6. Suzanne Brockmann at
21 – Once upon a time, I was really into the Troubleshooters series.
7. Ilona Andrews at
20 – You should definitely read the Kate Daniels series.
8. Kresley Cole at
16 – I’ve been somewhat keeping up with Cole’s Immortals After Dark series.
9. Lori Foster at
14 – Hmm, this is also a bit embarrassing. I like her MMA series.
10. Jennifer Crusie
12 – Hell yes, everything Crusie.
Honorable mention: 11. Joanna Wylde at
11 – Because this doesn’t count re-reads, otherwise Wylde would be at the top of the list. Love, love, love the Reapers MC.